Setting di dashboard anda… Klik Setting – TinyMCE Advanced… kemudian Save…
This plugin adds 16 plugins to TinyMCE: Advanced HR, Advanced Image, Advanced Link, Advanced List, Context Menu, Emotions (Smilies), Date and Time, IESpell, Layer, Nonbreaking, Print, Search and Replace, Style, Table, Visual Characters and XHTML Extras.
Language Support: The plugin interface in only in English, but the TinyMCE plugins include several translations: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese and Japanese. More translations are available at the TinyMCE web site.
Some of the features added by this plugin
- Imports the CSS classes from the theme stylesheet and add them to a drop-down list.
- Support for making and editing tables.
- Editing in-line css styles.
- Advanced list and image dialogs that offer a lot of options.
- Search and Replace in the editor.
- Support for XHTML specific tags and for (div based) layers.
Setting dapat dilakukan di dashboard – <? BWP Syntax – General Option..
This plugin allows you to highlight code syntax in your posts. It is simple, lightweight, and very easy to use with plenty of options to choose. This plugin works with both editors and won’t mangle your code format. This plugin utilizes the popular PHP syntax highlighting library – GeSHi.
- Load the plugin only when you need it
- Option to load media files (CSS, JS, etc.) only when needed
- Built-in hooks for easier customization
- A lot of options to choose (I bet you don’t need them all!)
- Preview any snipplet of code to match your preference
- Possibility to add more languages
- Parse code within
<code>tag or using shortcode
- Parse code within comments
- Editor button to add code
- Two output methods, Table or Ordered list
- Style code globally or language-based
- WordPress Multi-site compatible